What if I show you how to remove all of the obstacles in your mind and fingers by giving you step-by-step instructions and tabs that allow you to play over 15 legendary acoustic guitar styles -- and express what's in your heart and soul with your guitar?
What if I could show you -- in 3 fun hours -- the powerful pro guitar techniques that can help you play all your favorite songs?
What if you could learn to play amazing sounding acoustic guitar, using techniques that are as natural as eating a slice of homemade apple pie?
Soul of Acoustic Guitar is a truly jam-packed 3-DVD guitar course complete with 35 pages of tabs, that will teach you the secrets to playing like legendary acoustic artists in 15 different styles...
...plus TONS of juicy guitar tricks that YOU can learn almost immediately. Here's just some of them:
- You'll learn "Riversong", a rolling folksy groove that really captures a soulful acoustic sound. 10:54
- How to combine sliding notes with picking patterns for a new cool sound 21:52
- How to combine strumming with fingerpicking for a truly full, rich acoustic sound. Plus: how to create your own variations and get a wild rolling freedom into your rhythm playing 29:03
Do You Want To Learn The Exact Techniques
Behind James Taylor's Sweet Sound?
It blew my mind how simple it actually is to sound like James Taylor with some alternate chord voicings that give your playing an incredible chiming sound. Plus:
- An almost unknown technique that opens whole new worlds and sounds for you on the guitar 31:26
- A sweet folk-groove strum pattern that you can use to create a smooth, hypnotic sound immediately 34:22
- Full sounding chords that you can fret with just one finger! Perfect for beginners or anyone who wants to learn some fresh sounds quickly. 36:40
- A nice classic blues turnaround that sounds authentic and exciting. 37:27
- How to take any blues rhythm and make it rockin. This is a trick that Muddy Watters developed 38:22
How To Use An Exotic Hawaiian Guitar Secret
That Jimmy Shows To Young Kids Who Can't Play Guitar...
And They Start Rocking Instantly!
(It's Rolling Stones' Best Kept Guitar Secret)
Keith Richards uses it... most of the top acoustic blues masters use it (yet rarely talk about in interviews). It will open up new worlds you never even knew existed. Best of all: it's literally child's play! Jimmy actually teaches it to kids just starting out every year and they all love it!
With this amazingly straightforward (yet powerful sounding) secret you'll be playing some tasty acoustic licks and riffs that most people couldn't play to save their life.
What's great is that you can use this secret to play some smokin' blues - and if you speed it up and add a bit more intensity and attitude: you've got acoustic rock!
And if you play slow and smooth using "ring chords", you'll have epic masterpieces that everyone will love!
- How to get the salty bluesgrass sound using open strings 44:14
- Another twist you can master: Funky licks that gives you the "honky tonk" sound 45:26
- Learn "Stumbling into Ecstasy", a Jimmy Dillon masterpiece that will show you how to create rumbling bass with your fingerpicking and a heavy thunderous feel 48:13
- How to do melodic climbs that let you create interesting interludes inside of a simple chord progression: 50:09
Get Any Crowd Dancing And Moving With
Head-Bopping Rockability Grooves
Jimmy will show you a white-hot acoustic soulful rockabilly riff that is a blast to play - what's great about it is: you'll sound like a ONE MAN BAND.
You'll love the "Mamma-Daddy Rockabilly Groove" that you can use to make any acoustic riff come to life with vibrant energy and make everybody dance their bums off!
- You will also learn some twangy, spicy licks that you can use to create a fast bluegrass sound 54:14
- Also, you'll learn an amazing hammer on lick that really holds the rhythm down. This is a great way to create a solid rhythm so you can serve the song in the session 58:26
Believe it or not, that's all just on the first DVD. You're gonna go bananas over what's on DVD 2:
Would You Like To Have The Power To Improvise
Your Own Delta Blues Songs Anytime, Anywhere?
Well guess what - you can! Here's what you're about to discover:
- Flatpicking blues in the key E , how to get the right sound and add personality to the acoustic blues playing with killer nuances, tone, and voicings. 4:26
- Learn a series of licks in the key of E, that all work, all the time. 8:01
- How to sound like Chuck Berry with tried-and-true bluesy rock and roll licks. 8:38
- How to combine blues shuffle rhythms with lead guitar licks for a killer bluesy downhome feel. 15:15
You'll learn the exact notes and licks to play, and when to play them, and... priceless wisdom and advice. For example:
Jimmy finally exploses the greatest weakness of 99% of lead guitarists. It's their biggest blind spot and it ruins their success as "studio session players" and Jimmy will teach you how to avoid this fatal mistake.
And there's lots more.
Eric Clapton's Unplugged Techniques Are Finally Decoded For You. Blend Fingerstyle Melodies With Solid Rhythm For That One Man Band Effect.
This is how you can tell a "whole story" by yourself as a guitarist. This is the secret to electrifying a crowd live... or at a party... or at a bonfire.
The fact is, a lot of guitar players try playing in front of other people by themselves and its BORING. Often, a guitarist just doesn't get the reaction he's aiming for. Why? Because he's playing a "one man guitar part" since he can hear the drums and bass in his head. The problem is, NO ONE ELSE DOES!
Let Jimmy show you exactly how to add "thump, bass, drums and thud" to your guitar playing! This is one of the biggest keys to elevating your playing to the next level.
- How to climb up the G-string with a candy-coated lick that sounds wicked! You'll learn a few cool variations of this magical little diddy. 16:32
- How to play with other guitarists and sound great by combinging Dom9 chords against a more simple rhythm 17:54
- The tension and release blues technique that incorporates a classic lick 18:35
Here's How To Master The Acoustic Songwriter Sound-And-Feel From Folky Bob Dylan's Classic Style.
- Expand on the basic blues progression with killer harmonies that make you sound like a monster blues master 23:27
- Learn 3 totally differnt kinds of turnarounds for acoustic blues 30:54
- In a rut with your playing? Then bust out instantly with cool folky fingerstyle guitar that uses suspended chords to create a wonderful open sound. 35:28
Let's Get Down-And-Dirty With Some
Gritty Acoustic Blues...
- You'll learn the claw hammer technique that gives you that gritty texture even beyond belief. 24:19
- More smokin blues that's actually simple to play. Jimmy calls this the lazy mans blues 41:59
- learn a classic, killer tune called prodigal son 43:17 this is amazing country blues feel
- The ritchie havens guitar style is decoded. you wont believe how simple (yet cool) this is: 45:13
There is a lot more, but let's jump right to DVD 3.
DVD 3 starts off exploring the key of B minor, and I hope you're ready to be overloaded with powerful guitar secrets. Here's what's in store for you:
- Learn to write killer chord changes using exotic flavors and sounds 2:17
- How to get a harp-like sound on your axe. 7:50
Recreate That Classic 80'S Sound And Feel With Police's Andy Summer's Timeless Picking Tricks.
- Yes, you will learn the chords, the picking patterns, and tricks to get the Andy Summers police sound 10:03
- Jimmy reveals some nice fast pull-off licks that give you the acoustic "shredder" sound immediately so you don't have to spend years building your chops 10:53
GET THAT BIG, FAT, TONE
With The Mark Knopfler Epic Sound.
- Get the tone secrets and the exotic picking patterns that Mark Knopfler used to make Dire Straits one of the world's most successful rock bands. 15:17
- More strumming , plucking and comping secrets that give you more options than you ever dreamed possible. See 19:11
Push Any Crowd's Passion Deep Into Red Hot Zone
With Some Sexy, Latin Acoustic Flavors...
- This is the guitar course that just keeps on giving. There's loads more goodies like the lick that you can throw in at the end of ANY chord that instantly gives you that "pro acoustic sound".
- One of the best tricks when playing with another guitarist is what I call "Sweet Layering". It's like building a layered chocolate cake with 2 guitar parts.
Want To Know How To Recreate Edge's Signature
U2 Clean Chords?
You'll get the inside scoop on how to do this, including using harmonics to bring out that "edgy-ness" that U2 is famous for.
- Want to write your own songs? Then you need these killer songwriting secrets, especially how to move around to different chords 23:03
Want To Light Up A Party With Jimmy Page's
Led Zeppelin Acoustic Rock Vibes?
Yes, you will learn how to get that mystical "Zeppy" acoustic sound, using special D chord formations, open chord picking patterns, and chromatic tricks.
Then, Jimmy shows you how to get the "Celtic" sound on your axe. Seems like almost no stone is unturned in this tour de force of an instructional guitar DVD.
Want The Recipe For "The Who's" Secret Sauce?
Pete Townshend's Strumming Sounds Are Decoded.
- How to create different moods, different shades and emotional highs and lows with different chord changes 26:13
- The walkdown technique, plus how to add tension to a chordal passage 26:59
Instantly Give Your Playing New Life, New Edge And Fresh Feel With Alluring, Exotic Chord Progressions.
Plus: You'll learn some new chord progressions that you've probably never heard before and Jimmy will show you how to make them come to life a variety of ways with enlightening finger-picking patterns.
Also, you'll learn lots of interesting, unusual chords like "The Alfred Hitchcock chord", "The Police Chord" and many, many others... Nothing adds "freshness" to your guitar world like NEW chords.
Jimmy also wants to show you how to EASILY combine: bass, picking and melodies together. This is one of the big keys to really making an acoustic come to life. Hint: There's 1 key that makes this 10 times easier than any other key.
Do you want to write powerful, haunting minor pieces that truly hit the heart and soul?
Acoustic Americana Revealed...
Learn John Mellencamp's Rockin' Acoustic Style.
- The slow vibrato technique that really gives amazing tension and texture 48:39
- The partial B chord lick that you hear a lot in rock and blues. Heres how to do it: 56:19
What's amazing about watching these DVDs is that you'll hear these instantly recognizable guitar sounds, and see how simple they are to recreate, once you know their secret. Here's another:
Surprise Your Friends And Other Guitarists
With The Memphis Style - Curtis Mayfield,
Jimi Hendrix Techniques.
Yes, learn exactly how to create chordal magic like Hendrix. By the time you're done watching these DVDs, you'll be twice the acoustic guitarist you are now.
Then, just spend a few minutes a day with these easy-to-read, easy-to-play tabs. Don't be surprised if your playing improves by leaps and bounds.
I could sing the praises of Jimmy Dillon and Soul of Acoustic Guitar 'till the cows come home, but I think I've gone on long enough. My point is, if you're passionate about the guitar, you need these DVDs!
Who Is Jimmy Dillon? And Why Is He Qualified To
Teach You How To Really Play The Acoustic Guitar?
First, he's shared the stage with legends like: Sting, Santana, B.B. King, John Lee Hooker and more... He's recorded multiple CDs.
He's toured the world and built a name for himself among music insiders as the "go-to-guitarist from the west coast".
He's also the founder of an amazing learning experience for kids and up-and-coming musicians at a special music camp called "Blues Stars". Here's what Jimmy says in his own words:
"For the last decade, I've taught over 3,200 kids and aspiring guitarists at Blues Stars Music Camp, which is a summer camp I hold for kids. And this real-world experience has shown me a few things:
- Most guitarists are totally confused about how to play from the heart.
- Most guitarists do NOT have a solid roadmap to help them play like their favorite guitarists and play their favorite songs.
- Most guitarists over-complicate guitar playing and become frustrated (and many give up, which really breaks my heart).
Now I'm ready to teach you all the tricks I have in my back pocket after playing, recording and touring for over 4 decades.
Why Am I Revealing All Of My Hard-Earned
Trade Secrets? It's Because A Monk Shared
A Life-Changing Truth With Me:
He said: 'The meaning of life is to find your passion, the purpose of life is to give it away.' And that's how I have lived my life ever since.
That's why I created Blues Stars Music Camp to help the kids. It's been my way to give back. And now these DVDs are the next step for me.
I want to give you the farm - I want to give you the keys to the kingdom. I want to give you the power to become the best possible guitarist that you can be. That's my purpose in life."
I've Yet To Meet The Guitar Enthusiast Who Could Resist Learning These Powerful Acoustic Guitar Secrets.
Jimmy reveals the secrets behind some amazing sounds, and just as important, these secrets are within your reach.
You don't need monster chops. You don't need to practice for hours. All you need to do to make progress, is watch these DVDs and spend 10 to 15 minutes a day going over the tabs.
You'll get a whole new bag of guitar tricks and even better, you'll start to develop your own style on the acoustic guitar so you can express the music in your heart and soul.
With Powertabs, Learning Has Never Been Easier.
Not only is every note tabbed out for you, but the tabs are also provided in Powertab format so you can watch the notes go by on your computer, and each one is highlighted as its playing.
If you've never experienced this before, it's incredible. No more trying to "figure out" the rhythm of the tabs. You see it, you hear it, and you learn it!
Listen, I'm passionate about helping guitarists like you have as much as fun as possible while learning incredible guitar skills as efficiently as possible.
That's why I'm so excited to send you a copy of Jimmy Dillon's Soul of Acoustic Guitar.
It's also why I put my neck on the line for you and offer you the best guarantee in the business.
You're Protected By Our Famous 12 Month
Guitar Control offers a generous 12 month guarantee on all DVD courses. We want to make ordering from us an exciting and no-risk experience.
If for some strange reason, you're not able to QUICKLY AND EASILY LEARN some amazing tricks and techniques on the acoustic guitar, then I insist you return the DVDs for a no-hassle refund.
No B.S, no run-around, and no hard feelings.
This an amazing opportunity to invest in yourself and your musical education with some of the most unique and powerful acoustic guitar lessons ever captured on tape.
Jimmy Dillon is a rare breed of guitar instructor, with a lifetime of knowledge, wisdom, and guitar secrets, and you would be hard pressed to find anything close to this, anywhere... And even if you could sit down with someone like Jimmy for lessons, look at how much it would cost:
Even by DVDs standards, these are easily worth $49 a pop...
But you wont pay $150.
You won't even pay $100.
We have several LOW PRICE PACAKGES available.
Just click to the next page, choose the package of your choice, and I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
Don't forget you're getting 3 jam-packed DVDs and 35 pages of tabs!
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information,and you'll soon be the proud owner of this Soul of Acoustic Guitar course that will reward you for a lifetime.Click Here to Order Your Copy of
Soul of Acoustic Guitar
P.S. And if you're still not 100% sure if you should order right now, let me remind you that you also get an autographed copy of the "Best of Jimmy Dillon" CD if you're one of the first 100 customers... So what are you waiting for? Don't delay, click here to order right now!
P.P.S. Here's what guitar legends and musical insiders say about Jimmy Dillon:
"Jimmy Dillon is one of the most creative and talented artists of our day. His songs hit home and his playing and vocals make you stand up and lean forward... it was an honor for me to work with him on this brilliant new CD, and there will be a lot of happy fans when they hear it!"- Chuck Leavell, Keyboardist for the Rolling Stones
"I love Jimmy's down-in-the-bucket blues..."- Carlos Santana
"Live at the Borderline in London, Dillon's performance was as honest as the day is long. On record he evidences an understanding of the virtues of simplicity. Shimmering bayou guitar, and a soulful seductive voice that pulls the listener in..."- MOJO Magazine
"On his record, Dillon stretches out musically, drawing from a wide pool of styles and influences. In the solid company of a gang of fellow travellers that include the Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton, Dillon shows his grit on the goosebump inducing slide numbers and explores new ground with latin grooves recorded on location south of the border."- Kevin Mathews, DJ-The LOOP, Chicago
"The Boy can play!"- John Lee Hooker
"Mr. Dillon Sir, All I can say is, damn, this is the instructional DVD that I have been waiting for. I just received your "Soul Of Acoustic Guitar" last week and I am lovin' every second of it. I have purchased many, many instructional guitar DVD's and your is by far the best. Your video is perfect! You start out slow on each lesson and explain your techniques clearly. Plus, you just have a really great style. I will, without a doubt, purchase any instructional DVD you put out in the future. What the hell took you so long?
I look forward to more..."- Bart L. Black